Please enter your email address and press TAB
Click to skip login
1. Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU website [www.dtuadmissions.nic.in].
2. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for DTU for the chosen programme.
3. Registration Fee
The fee for Registration is Rs 1000/- (for GEN/OBC/J&K Migrant) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PwD). Note: Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable.Online transaction charges extra as per banking gateway
4. The candidate should login using a valid email-id and password and also answer the secret question. Please note that an ‘Application number’ is generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her email-id and chosen Password.
5. Candidate should be able to Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Qualifying Exam Marksheet/Certificate in the Application form at appropriate places.
6. The candidate must have his/her personal mobile no. and valid email id.. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because any important information may be communicated to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
7.The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format only. The scanned images of documents should be in PDF format only.
a. Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
b. Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 40 kb.
c. Size of the document image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 1MB.
8. The Registration fee may be submitted either byNet Banking/credit/debit card using Billdesk payment Gateway. After successful payment, candidate will re login and will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, which they need to carry at the time of GD/PI.
9. Candidates can use 'Forgot Password' option, if they want to reset their password. Using your Email id, Security Question & its Answer you chose during login information, the OTP is sent via email to your emailid. Using OTP, the candidate can reset the password.
10.Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. DTU is not responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
11. The reservation of the seats for SC/ST/PwD/Defence personnel are as per the government policy.
last date :
MBA Brochure Link Below
Applications for MBA courses in Delhi Technological University will be accepted till 20/03/2018